RSS
Thoughts by Astro. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday track session

At the armory again... that small track is killing my upper quads. I truly believe it is the fact that you are almost running in a circle. I haven't had pain (more of a severe tightness) before running on roads or trail. Therefore, it has to be the always running on the edge of your feet in the corners.

Anyway, enough griping. With the weather getting nicer we will soon be moving to the Urbana high school track (then I can bitch about the wind, heat, humidity).

Fartlek - come on, say it with me, FART LEK. What a cool word. But that is the running we did. Speedplay for 4 miles. But it made me run 4 miles in 38 minutes. Exhauusted.

gonna really have to do more running than twice a week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: